Tuning of e-bikes
The reason why your e-bike does not go faster than 25 km/h is that European speed limits for road driving are set by European legislation.
If you like to ride your e-bike (mostly off-road or trekking type) off the "public roads" and a faster ride will bring you much more enjoyment from your e-bike - we can ensure the acceleration of your e-bike by installing a special chip in the control unit, which will not damage the e-bike or the motor - just, metaphorically speaking, "removes the ball from its foot".
Are you not sure? For FREE consultations, please contact our service department .
- Chip tuning is a legally available commodity and has been certified accordingly.
- All data (including current and average speed, mileage, etc.) remains truthfully displayed.
- Your warranty will remain intact - the product can be easily uninstalled and is then not retroactively detectable by diagnostics.
- The function can be switched on or off at any time with a button on the display.
- We only offer tuning types tested by us and of high quality for your type of electric bike.
Please note once again that an e-bike with chip tuning installed can only be legally operated off public roads.