The reason why your e-bike does not go faster than 25 km/h is that European speed limits for road driving are set by European legislation.
On your e-bike (mostly off-road or trekking type) you like to drive outside of public roads and faster ride will bring you much more enjoyment from your electric bike.
We can ensure the acceleration of the by installing a special chip into the control unit, which does not damage the engine or the e-bike at all.
- Chip tuning is a legally available product and has been awarded the appropriate certificates.
- All data (incl. Current and average speed, ramp etc.) remains truly displayed on the screen.
- The warranty will remain unchanged - the product can be easily uninstalled and then not back-detected by diagnostics.
- You can turn the function on or off at any time by pressing the button on the display.
- We offer only tested and quality tuning designed for your type of e-bike.
Please keep in mind once again that an e-bike with installed chip tuning can be legally operated only outside public communications .