We do our best to make sure you are satisfied with your e-bike. But sometimes it is not enough and e-bike may have some problem. What should I do? We strongly recommend you to keep the original box and packaging material up to 1 year after your purchase, just in case! The e-bike must be sent in the original box in which it was sent to you, and it must be in exactly the same condition in which you received it.
1) What happens if e-bike doesn't suite you?
You can return your ebike within 14 days of receiving it. The e-bike must be sent in the original box in which it was sent to you, and it must be in exactly the same condition in which you received it. (not used, scratched, dirty, etc.). Once we have made sure that it is in perfect condition, and that all of the accessories have been returned with it, we will refund you for the full cost of the e-bike, in most cases including the shipping cost. This is according to the EU Consumer Rights directive.
2) What if you decide, you want a different e-bike model?
You can send your e-bike back to us within 30 days of receiving it. The e-bike must be sent in the original box in which it was sent to you, and it must be in exactly the same condition in which you received it. (not used, scratched, dirty, etc.). Once we have checked the e-bike and we are sure that it is in perfect condition, we will send you another e-bike upon mutual agreement. We will credit the price of the first e-bike towards the purchase of the second. If the second e-bike costs less than the first, we will refund the difference in price. In the case of an exchange, the shipping costs will be paid by the purchaser.
3) Motor, battery, control unit is not working
GreatEbike offers warranty services for free. If you think, your e-bike has some manufacturing error, you have 2 options:
- Send the bike directly to our service by the cheapest possible transport, where we will consider whether it is a warranty repair or not. If we decide that it is a warranty repair, we will repair the bike free of charge and also refund the shipping cost. If we decide, that it is not a warranty repair, we will repair the bike at your own expense.
- Have your e-bike repaired at one of our partner workshops or another workshop and send us an invoice; if it is a warranty repair, we will reimburse you in full for the cost of the repair.
4) I'm not sure if this is a warranty repair.
If you are not sure if this is a warranty defect or not, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We usually reply immediately, but at most within 24 hours.
5) How long is the warranty?
We sell our bikes with a 2-year warranty. We aim to offer the best e-bike experience, so it is in our interest to get any issues resolved quickly for you.
6) Do you have any other problem, that is not answered?
If you are having any other technical problems with your e-bike contact us by email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. Please specify the exact problem that occurred, and we will work quickly with you to find a solution. We will assist you on the phone or by email or we will find the right e-bike service centre in your location.
In case you have any other service questions/inquiries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org