GIANT AND MONDRAKER THE BEST QUALITY E-BIKES! IN OFFER "E-BIKE OF THE WEEK" NOW
A cross e-bike with a Bafang MaxDrive motor, 520W of rated power and torque up to 80Nm.
- The 4EVER Blueline AC CROSS is a new cross e-bike from 4EVER, suitable for all types of trips.
- The 250W Bafang central motor with 80Nm torque will allow you to travel further than you ever have before.
- The motor can reach a speed of up to 25 km/h, at which point the power turns off for your safety.
- The 4EVER Blueline AC CROSS e-bike is equipped with a Suntour NCX-D AIR RLO suspension fork, quality Shimano components and Impac tyres.
- The battery allows you to travel up to 110 km on a single charge.
Caution: Store the battery in a shady, dry place at a temperature between 10 ˚C and 20 ˚C. Charge it fully and recharge it to 100% capacity at least every 6 months before prolonged disuse.
Because of a technical issue we were unable to calculate the range. Please, try it again later.
Center motor BAFANG Max Drive M400 has a very high torque - up to 80 Nm.
The motor has a pedalling sensor and torque sensor of pedalling force. The higher effort you put into pedalling the more powerful assistance you get, thanks to the intelligent drive unit, which is integrated into the motor body.
|Rated power||250 W|
|Max. torque||80 Nm|
|Motor efficiency||≥ 80%|
|Pedalling Sensor||cadence sensor|
|Max. support Speed||25 km/h|
|Operating temperature||-20 - 45 ℃|
|Noise||< 55 dB|
The Czech Republic's traditional manufacturer 4EVER offers off-road and trekking e-bikes with a German drive (Brose) and a Bafang drive. E-bikes from 4EVER are excellent machines with above-standard battery capacity and an appealing design. Greatebike.eu offers a complete range of 4EVER e-bikes and a branded repair shop.
|Drive type||Central BAFANG MAX Drive M400|
|Capacity and battery type||500Wh (43V / 11.4Ah), frame Li-Ion|
|Frame sizes||17", 19", 21"|
|Frame type and material||Alloy 6061|
|Front fork||SR SUNTOUR NEX RLO|
|Shifters and derailleur||SHIMANO ACERA SL-M360 and SHIMANO ACERA RD-M360 at 8 speeds|
|Type and brand of brakes||Disc brakes SHIMANO BR-M315 (180mm / 160mm)|
|Tyres||IMPAC Tourpac (28 ")|
|Weight including battery||22.9 Kg|