Bosch Intuvia Display
Intuitive control centre
The Intuvia display is perfectly readable under all lighting conditions and the e-bike can be controlled easily and intuitively. Thanks to the separate control unit, your hands remain securely on the handlebar at all times, while the shift recommendation means you always pedal in the correct gear. This preserves the battery and increases your range. Intuvia means you always have all the riding data available.
|Turbo||Sport / eMTB*||Tour||Eco||Off|
|Direct, maximum powerful support up to the highest cadences for sports riding styles.||Powerful support for universal usage for both sports riding and fast commutes in urban traffic.||Uniform support for long-range rides.||Effective support with maximum efficiency for the longest range.||No support, all on-board computer functions can be accessed.|
*The eMTB mode, which is specially designed for Performance Line and Performance Line CX, dynamically switches between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, offering progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
Simple and easy-to-read Bosch Intuvia for Bosch Active Motors
The Bosch Intuvia Active display shows information about the battery status and current motor power, which is directly proportional to the power consumption. This allows you to monitor the impact of each level of assistance, driving style and gears, and then optimise your driving style to achieve the longest range
For efficient gear selection, you can also use the recommendations for shifting to heavier or lighter gears that appear on the display. The display also features cycle computer functions such as instantaneous, maximum and average speed, total and daily distance travelled, driving time and clocks. It also features a USB port to recharge mobile devices (phone, navigation etc.).
- Large backlit LCD display allows for better and more secure monitoring of all values.
- Displays current driving mode (OFF, ECO, TOUR, SPORT, TURBO).
- Graphical display of current engine power. Graphically, column next to driving mode.
- Displays the expected range when the driving mode is on. The system evaluates the current ride every 2.5 km and accordingly calculates the expected run-out to discharge the battery.
- Battery indicator.
- MicroUSB connector for charging your phone or MP3 player.
- E-bike Light On / Off Button (works only on models with lights installed by manufacturer)
- Current speed
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Current distance travelled
- Total distance travelled
- Travel time