Central drive unit Shimano STePS E8000
Powerful SHIMANO STEPS motor is strong enough to handle the steepest of trails, yet intuitive enough to give you just the right amount of support every pedal stroke along the way.
- Designed specifically to give you that natural feel of riding a normal MTB.
- Weighs only 2.8kg, one of the lightest motors on the market.
- Stable, smooth intuitive power for improved bike handling over every section of trail.
- Stable support up to 25 km/h.
Lightweight yet rigid crankset for direct power transfer. Both crankset and rest of the drivetrain built on SHIMANO’s proven technology. This gives you reliability and confidence from first to last pedal stroke.
- Drivetrain components designed to work in sync with each other for unparalleled effectiveness and reliability.
- E-MTB specific Deore XT crankset. Shorter 165 mm crank arm minimizes pedal strikes to maintain smooth cadence and motor support.
|Rated power||250 W|
|Max. torque||70 Nm|
|Max. support speed||25 km/h|